Learning Objectives: (Upon completion of this module, an individual will have):
- Tips regarding making publications accessible to readers with vision impairments
- Suggestions as to verbiage to incorporate in publications
- Appropriate responses to inquiries for publication in alternate formats
- Resources for verifying that websites are accessible.
Learning Objectives: (Upon completion of this module, a supervisor will have):
- A questionnaire to complete which will assist in determining essential functions of the vacant position.
- Awareness of available resources to fulfill affirmative action obligations as they relate to persons with disabilities.
- Knowledge to pose legal interview questions that relate to the vacancy.
- Ability to prepare for and conduct an interview with a person who may have a disability.
- Tips for communicating with people who have known disabilities.